Help me to decide if this is a good idea

Hey guys it’s been a while, I’ve got a good idea but idk if people need these. So I was thinking of opening an splashes/text overlay’s, should I?

Only SPLASHES and TEXT OVERLAYS

If anyone needs any splashes, I’ll need you’re cc details if you want you’re cc on the splash bg, the bgs you want (but it has to be from Pixabay.com because if you want it into you’re stories, the bgs needs to be copyright free!) and for text overlay’s, I’ll need the type of fonts you want and what you want the text it.

I’ll put a poll up

• Yess!
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Let me know by voting please
Thanks

2 Likes

Yes please, mine turn out like crap :joy:

I’m sure they’re not that bad but ok, I’ll think about it. Do you need any splashes or text overlays?

I could make some for you if you need any rn since I’m so freaking bored as heck!

I could use a couple of things like the chapter numbers or locations. If you have a Kofi or something I’m more than willing to donate to that

Text overlays? I can do that and I don’t but it’s really ok, dw about it

Moved to Art Resources since this is about splashes and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.