Help me to win the contest

I entered the 5th annual epy award contest. Please like this image on Instagram…
Thank you so much for clicking this post.

If you liked my post I’ll like your every post and follow your insta account.

3 Likes

Liked and followed :heart: Good luck :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. It is really helpful for my story…

2 Likes

I am going to read it ‘cause cover is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: and I’ve seen a few screenshots and damn :fire::fire::fire::fire: I feel like it is awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Like I’ve said before and many others, you cannot use this cover! The artist that gave you this took it from someone. Unless you get permission from the owner her/him self you can’t use it. Hope you understand x

1 Like

I pm her but no response.

1 Like

Is it looking good… I uploaded this as my cover.:blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

If you pmed her and she didn’t respond, you still have no right to use those as your covers. Take them down, because I will gladly report your story. It’s not okay to steal art and implant it as a cover, you need full approval before putting it as a cover. If they didn’t give approval, then take it down. You have no right to use it.

1 Like

You don’t have to report the story, just let her change the cover if she didn’t get permission to use the cover. If she does have other art assets that belongs to the person (maybe, not sure if she does), she can do is remove it but don’t report the story. @appleqrl

@karthika11 if u didn’t get a response from the person, start using a different cover. U need permission/approval for the owner of the cover for u to use, like @appleqrl said, u can’t just upload the cover without approval, which is stealing someones art.

3 Likes

:+1:

@karthika11 I recommend you use stuff from Pixabay.com or pexels.com , not over the internet because of copyright. Can make a cover using any program you’d like. I recommend either PowerPoint or PicsArt as I use those myself.

Guys, let’s give Karthika11 time, don’t report their story, let them add their new cover that isn’t copyrighted. Karthika11, you can’t use that cover but you can make your own, using assets that aren’t copyrighted because if you use copyrighted stuff or someone else’s, it is stealing, you can get in big trouble, even legal trouble :+1:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, another note, now @karthika11 we are not trying to be rude or anything, just wanted to let you know what could happen if you do continue to use the cover if u didn’t permission as yet, and it could be a big trouble, and @JemU776 provided good websites and other stuff u can use for your cover for your story. :wink: :100::+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I already changed that… and I don’t want to use another’s work.

1 Like

Cool, is your story out yet?

yes…
This is my new story cover
A_MERMAIDS_LOVE_posterThumb_nUBVmpKx4p

1 Like

I have uploaded my new cover and it is approved. And I used ibis paintx it works really great…

1 Like

cool! I love it!

:heart:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.