Help me to write a story

HI EVERYONE …
I AM STUCK IN MY STORY`S WRITING…SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME FOR ANY IDEAS…

So basically my story name is…
DEADLY TWINS:CHAOS IN THE WORLD…
Mc is feamle her name is jade…
She is the leader of shadows…

Her qualities-(deadliest assassin in mens world , best underground fighter , and very youngest leader in mens world)

Her personality-(Rebellious , brave , fearless , mafia king {not queen because no one knows the leader of the shadows that`s why} , deadliest and most inmportantly most scary person )

description- Jade has been through a lot in her past 10 years and all she want is revenge. she is back in everyone`s life with full of secrets and mysteries and lies (revenge, mafia,action)

So now in my current chapter which is 11th one she met her twin brother thomas and her father chris after all 9 years and they are working together to take down the enemy and her cousin jack has been helping her since 9 years by staying her side because they hate their family with lot of passion…
She made the deal that if they want to take them then chris and thomas had to come to mexico for 1 week with jade for all the plannings because chris had rat in his gang…
So they agree and now after 1 week they are returning to the new york for taking their enemy down and yeah MC means JADE has older brother name alex he haven`t meet her yet…
and finally decided to expose her identity as the leader of shadows…

So basically you can give me any idea that you have in your mind right now because that small idea can be realy helpful for me…

and remember that she hates her all family that`s why her cousine and MC changes their surnames…

Please you can give me any suggestions…

2 Likes

wait so what exactly do you need help with? :))

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I need story ideas with full of action and drama etc…

that what will happen will jade ever will be able to forgive their parents and will they successed to take down enemy like that drama…

Why does MC hate her parents and what have they done…

It’s not clear what do you need help with?
(So, Pm me if you still need help and I’m also writing a mafia story, so probably I can give you few ideas.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.