Help me with a cover (or two, or three)

Hello people! So, I’ve got 2 stories released. I was wondering if anyone could help me make a cover. Here are my two stories.

Title: Unfit For Royalty
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy.
Brief Overview and looks: A girl called Lilac (black hair, light skin, brown eyes) gets a letter that she’s a princess but she is really unfit for that role. She has two friends on her journey with her, Sophie (Blonde hair, Blue eyes) and Flower (Light brown hair, green eyes) The main royal person is Linda (Black hair, darker skin, green eyes). And the unlikeable character is Dave (light brown hair, light brown eyes).

Next story:

Title: No More Shell.
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Brief Description and looks: Based on a true story about my life and living with an anxiety disorder called Selective Mutism. Main Character Bella (me) (Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, lighter skin.) Best friend: Light brown hair, blue eyes. Teacher: Black hair, brown eyes.

I think that’s all the info for now. Let me know if you want to make the covers for me. I can help you make them if you want.

1 Like

Thanks Mateja!

1 Like

Also, I like the name for your art shop.

1 Like

Huh? Well, thanks, I guess I love you too as a friend!

1 Like

Also, I hope this doesn’t offend in any way but I think your English is good.

1 Like

Well since your from another country so…

1 Like

I mean good!

1 Like

I was worried it would be offensive because I would be pointing out you were from another country

1 Like

I meant it is good!

1 Like

That’s okay

1 Like

So, do you have any ideas for the covers?

1 Like

I’d like you to make it if you want.

1 Like

hmmm, I don’t really know how to do that though. Put the characters doing a pose and take a picture? Do you think you could show me how to do that?

1 Like

okay

1 Like

I’m on characters

1 Like

i can try to make you covers, if you want me to. :’)

1 Like

Okay! I do already have another person but you can help too

Okay I did that

Okay I did it! Here is the main character for UFR.

Here is Sophie:
44%20pm
Here is Flower:
24%20pm
Here is Linda:
28%20pm