Help me with a cover (or two, or three)

I think if you click on it it will show the full picture.

I can take it again if you want.

Any updates on the covers?

Hey, I can make you a cover :heart:

1 Like

Oh yay thanks. Well, I’ve already got some covers done but you can help me with the two other ones for the same stories? You know how in the stories there are two different covers, one larger one and a smaller one? Well maybe you could do the smaller one of those if you don’t mind. Thanks for your help. Actually maybe PM me and let me know.

But you already have covers for your stories, you just wanna have extra or something?

1 Like

Oh I meant that there can be two covers for my stories. You could do one of them if you want.

You don’t have to do it.

Oh sorry. I’m okay with that. I can take another picture if you want me to.

1 Like

Also, if you click on Lilacs picture I think it will show the whole thing.

1 Like

Maybe you could do a full hand on the cover. Wait, which sorry is this?

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t right now but I can give you an overview of what I would like in the cover. So, maybe you could try to add in all of the characters that I have given you. Maybe at a castle and a train/train station.

1 Like

Hope that’s okay

1 Like

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

I can make covers too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Braden. That cover is pretty good. You can help me if you want. The problem is is that I already had two other people doing my covers. But maybe you could make some just in case if you want. I will update you on that. OR you can make a cover for my unreleased story Go Fish. Let me know.

Sorry I spelt your name wrong.

Hey Mateja. Any updates on the covers? Wait, what time would it be for you? Sorry if it’s really late or something for you.

1 Like

Yes.