Help Me With a Story Description!

First of all, not exactly sure what category to put this in, so tell me if it’s wrong so I can change it!

Here’s what I would like to put for my story description, but it’s just too long! I’m not exactly sure how to shorten it either. If you need more information about my story, I’ll be glad to give more info.
18 years, 14 states, and 11 schools may seem like some numbers and words to you. The army brat, Sofia, begs to differ. Because moving from place to place is all she knows, Sofia has always been great at letting go... that is until Nathan comes along.

2 Likes

how many words/characters can it be?

1 Like

180 characters.

1 Like
`18 years, 14 states, and 11 schools may seem like some numbers and words to you. But Sofia lives it. Moving place to place, is a part of her life now. She has always been great at letting go... that is until Nathan comes along.`

Idk if this meets the limit

2 Likes

18 years, 14 states, & 11 schools. Moving from place to place is all she’s ever known. Sofia has always been great at letting go… that is until Nathan comes along.

I think that works into 180 characters. And it sounds like a Romance to me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

18 years, 14 states, and 11 schools. Moving here and there is all she’s at any point known. Sofia has consistently been incredible at giving up… that is until Nathan tags along.

Word Count: 177

3 Likes

@MG_789
@Emilou
@AMagic
Thank you so much for all of your help! They’re all so amazing, I don’t know which one to choose :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I hope it’s not too late, but here’s my take on it!

18 years, 14 states, and 11 schools. Letting go is second nature to an army brat like Sofia… That is until Nathan comes along. Will cutting ties be as easy as it once was?

The word count is 173 :grin:

3 Likes

You’re not too late! I absolutely love ending it with a question

1 Like

Awesome! Well I hope you find what you’re looking for soon. Good luck on your story! :wink:

1 Like

I like the description! I’d say the category is romance?

1 Like

Yup! It’s a rom-com, but I think it’s more of a romance than a comedy.

good luck with competing with bad boy, foster, gang, and falling for the ceo stories, my young story

1 Like

Ooo this one’s gooood! :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re so kind! Thank you. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.