Help me with a title!

I don’t know what title to give my story. Some help please?

Genre Fantasy
Description - It’s about a vampire who wants to defeat an immortal who is all powerful and no one knows how to kill him. He can’t be killed because the other half of his soul is trapped inside someone else’s body. In order to kill him, first the human who has the other half of his soul in him or her must be killed.

So the vampire comes to the small town to find that soul and falls in love with a girl who turns to be a witch. The other half of the immortal one’s soul is in her body but the vampire can’t kill her because he loves her. As the girl finds her witch powers, the immortal also falls in love with her.

2 Likes

Immortal souls? Sorry thats a bad title😭

1 Like

If you think that’s bad you should hear what I came up with. :joy:

1 Like

Yours would be better than my idea💕

1 Like

is it focused more on the killing of the souls or the love ??

1 Like

Well it’s focused more on the killing souls part.

What do you have so far?

1 Like

What about My Other Half?

1 Like

Absolutely nothing. At first, the focus was on the love between the witch and the immortal because he and she couldn’t be together. Then I changed the storyline a little which I am still not very sure about.

Certainly a good idea. Except it doesn’t seem much like a fantasy title and a little cliche. Don’t you think so?

@BadassSaasha what about Soul Power

1 Like

That’s a good idea. :grin:

1 Like

Glad I can help​:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

im trying so hard to come up with a title but i only have Single words and im trying to combine them to make a title :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

At least you have single words in your mind, I am totally blank when it comes to titles.

These are the single words i have so far
Clandestine
Love
Desired
Souls
Covert
Enchantress

These are the combined words i have so far
-Murder of The Enchantress
-Enchantress’ Soul
-Desired souls

1 Like

I especially like the Enchantress’ soul one. I am going to bookmark these words and try to combine some on my own too. Thank you. :grin:

i just changed the word witch to enchantress

1 Like

if you figure out a title let me know lol

1 Like

Of course, thank you for the help.