Help me with an opinion

Hello guys. I wanted to start making a story but I need to know wich is better.
2 love Interest 1 Male and 1 Female
Or
1 love Interest (but u can choose it to be either Male or Female)

3 Likes

I think most people would want to choose their Li’s gender. I don’t mind having 2 Lis of different genders but I have a feeling the second choice is better

Plus, many people like 1 LI Stories better than multiple LI stories

2 Likes

I personally prefer the first because there’s more of a chance of ensuring that they’re written differently and more correctly instead of copied and pasted. When it’s just one LI, there are quite often mistakes with how they’re written, pronoun mishaps etc, needless to say women don’t experience the world quite the same way that men do and vice versa so to me it’s a bit weird to have them written the exact same way.

4 Likes

But if I would write different lines for each of them, would you still prefer the first one?

If there was just a choice to choose their gender (the 2nd option) and each branch was written differently from the other then I wouldn’t mind at all!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks!

1 Like

I prefer the second one. : }

1 Like

I prefer the 1st one.

1 Like

In the first scenario even if I wanted to date the man would I still have to spend time with the women?

1 Like

Yes the actions will be with the both of them

Okay I prefer the second one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.