Help me with my choices for my story

Okay so I’ve already made a full plot diagram of my story and decided all the plots that happen throught the story and the possiblities of how it will end.

But in this diagram I put in CAPS LOCK the things I didn’t decide upon. Things like MC, LI, CITY, JOB, …

So before I spend countless hours of searchng for perfect options that would go great with the plot. These things can be random. She could be living in Indonesia for all I care. So I’m giving you freedom to come up with normal ideas for this or It’ll take me too much time.

Let’s start shall we?
I need the CITY she lives in. (Backstory. She moved here, a BIG CITY and has a great but DEMANDING BUT IMPRESSIVE JOB)

I need her DEMANDING JOB (That she cannot do from her house)

GARDEN THING (Any job or house problem thst requiers somebody to go into the garden to fix, or problem with garden)

HOUSE PROBLEM that you call a SERVICE for

NEW JOB (A job you do from house only, exclude jobs you could do from home but still go to office for)

PLACE (A town and a college name (college name can be fake))

That’s about it … Hope you can help …

maybe copyright?

@K.Logan what do you mean?

OH sorry that was to the wrong person

Oh! It’s okay lol

Los Angeles, London, New York, Paris

Software Developer, Fashion Designer, Web Designer, Lawyer, Judge, Programmer, Publicist

Weeds, Bugs, Mice (?)

Broken toilet/shower/sink/hot boiler

Tutor, Author, Travel Agent, Youtuber, Pro gamer, Customer Service (unsure if this fits your exact need/is correct)

Dalen Road | Noon Street | Astrin Town | Westchester College | Saints College | (town name) College

hope i helped a bit :wink:

1 Like

New York,

Tour Guide

Heating problem (sorry for not making it a garden problem, but I thought a garden problem would be something you’d call a friend to deal with if oyu’re afraid of the outside. For problems you don’t know how to fix but need it fixed oyu can also ask a friend to help out)

Broken shower

Affiliate Maketer

Undecided Town, I like Westchester College

This helped A LOT!

No worries <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.