Help me with my Cover Design

So Covers are really important! And I have no idea how to make one. If someone can help me out, that would be really helpful! I’m not looking for people to make it for me, I want to do it myself so I need photo editing apps that might help me make a decent and eye-catching cover for my story! So again, if anyone can help that would be really helpful and thanks in advance if I couldn’t reply back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What sort of look are you going for?

Can I help

It’s a story about a bisexual girl who think she’s weird for not liking the school’s popular boy.

1 Like

Okay, there are so many different editing apps and it kind of depends on what your going for. Some apps that I have heard of and use myself are, ibisPaint X, PicsArt, Befunky, And Bazaart. :blush:

thanks for your help!

1 Like

:grin: Glad I could help! If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me

Hello @bethani.episodex, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner into Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like