Help me with my Story!

Hey, so I am currently writing this new story and I cant think of a title to use.
I haven’t thought of a suitable description yet either, so that’s why I am asking for your help!

Its about a young girl called Hannah who discovers she’s seriously ill and her illness is quite life threatening - she basically finds love with a boy and is a really cute romantic, gushy story!

I NEED YOUR HELP WITH:

• A Title name
  • An interesting description (its fine, you don’t need to come up with one if you cant think of one :slight_smile: )
    *An interesting storyline

All names used will be given credit in my story either way :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

What happens at the end

Like does she die or is she alive still.

I haven’t really got that far, that’s why im hoping that someone could give me some good ideas :grimacing: :joy:

Well for a title, it could be threatening love because it is about love but is threatened by an illness. For a story line they can go traveling and she finds cure while going on an adventure.

1 Like

well, if the girl dies at the end or even if not, the story title can be " One last time"

1 Like

That is interesting too.

Thank you both for your input!

1 Like

your welcome

Hello @lilym1, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner to Share Feedback since you’re looking for opinions on your story pitch. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like