Help me with Sketch Practice (Free sketches)

Yes, I am. I can try it, great pose. Is it free to use? Just let me know where you found it so I can at least cite the original source.

1 Like

Yep it’s free to use! I use a website called “Xtrafondos” to find pics of celebrities and K-pop idols :blush: you just go on the website look for a pic and click download and it should be there when you download! :blob_hearts:

Pic example!

1 Like

Okay, great! Thanks for the site, too. Definitely useful! All right, I’m eating dinner, but I’ll continue working on it when I’m done. If I don’t finish tonight, I’ll continue with it tomorrow!

2 Likes

Honestly that’s amazing’

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m really trying to improve, so that means a lot!

1 Like

@Oblivion I’m working on the Jisoo picture, it is so hard lol, but I’m up for the challenge.
@catniss I decided to color that last one after all, so it’s taking longer:)

1 Like

Oooo I bet both are going to look great , can’t wait to see them both !

1 Like

Here’s the first sketch from yesterday and here is the request for @Oblivion.

8 Likes

Oh my gosh it’s beautiful I love it!!! The talent you have is incredible wow! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Face makeup?

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_tear:I struggled with it, so I’m really glad you like it. :sweat_smile: It was great practice.

1 Like

I can do the first one. :grinning: Is the photo free to use? I may try to stylize it if I can.

Hey! Not sure if you take requests but I have this pose I would love to see you do! This is a picture of IU it’s free to use it’s from a website called wallpaper.dog it has wallpapers or pictures of many different celebrities on it. :blob_sun::blush:

T

1 Like

Yes, I’m taking requests/ practicing lol. I can give it a try. I like the pose :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, both are from unsplash

1 Like

Okay, sounds great! I’ll get it done tomorrow since it’s late here.

1 Like

This is so beautiful.:black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Can you make a sketch of this if possible?

1 Like

@elizaauthor Yes, I can give it a try!

1 Like