Help Me With Something

message me in family chat or private, okay.

Maybe combine them both??

1 Like

I like the idea :heart:

1 Like

Either of them sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

what do u agree with?

There isnā€™t a really big difference- Iā€™m not sure how valid my opinion is, but here it is:
I think you should keep them together, as even as it isnā€™t a big deal, weā€™ll have to go to the second story to read it, and weā€™re lazy. But thatā€™s just it. If you have 2 seasons, then the secondā€™s season first episode wonā€™t use passes. If you have 2 seasons, youā€™ll have 2 different covers. Also, people like to have long stories- it reassures them that itā€™s good, regardless of what it is (subconscious: Itā€™s long, itā€™s good). And other than that, it just feels less messy fir me when itā€™s put together- one book- I donā€™t know, because this is how I feel when I see different seasons and all, but thatā€™s how I think it should be, which is having both INK and LIMELIGHT full without separate seasons. Personally, Iā€™m not sure of the difference between Limelight and Ink needing to be separate or not.
Obviously, itā€™s up to you, but I feel like having one compete story is better- or if you are going to do a generations thing, which is done by many popular authors that write books such as Chain Reaction and Revenge _?, then you can do the children series as the second book, etc.

2 Likes

What @wanderingechoes said.

3 Likes

Using LL and INK in the same story.

2 Likes

cool!

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Spes :heart_eyes: :blush: :hugs::grin:

3 Likes

Ok, just checked the votes, so Im going to go with the first vote. So, thats settle! THANKS AGAIN @Spes :blush: :fire::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

It was. :blush:

1 Like

@Jeremy close thanks. :wink:

3 Likes