Help me with story description

Heyyo guys! İ am writing a story and i dont know how can i write story description in English ( English is not my natural language) my story about

Summary

MC moved the Manhattan for a New fresh start but there is a Tiny…little problem her New roommate is her old High school friend nerdy ellie ( idk how can i descripte their relationship here) who is MC bullied her million times.and she is gonna try to win ellies best friend’s heart ( she fell in love him at First sign)

Okay lemme share the New cover about the story and thank you @blackmeow20 for this edit cover its so beatiful :heart:

Summary

1 Like

Here’s a few:

• After moving to Manhattan for a fresh start, you encounter a peer from high school. But will their damaged past get in between their building relationship?

• Moving to Manhattan steered you rightly, that is until you’re coincidentally roommates with a peer from high school. Can you manage to break down your walls or will your ongoing friendship crash and burn?

• (MC’s Name here) thought moving to Manhattan was going to treat her right when she suddenly encounters an “enemy” from high school. One problem. Your trying to win their best friends heart. Will you succeed, or will your broken past deteriorate a new bond?

——
Sorry if these aren’t helpful, it was kind of hard trying to understand what you were saying…

1 Like

İ like the Last one i will use it tysm :heart:

1 Like

Sure! :heart:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.