Help me with the story description❤️

So my story is basically about a young woman with a bold attitude and who is actually really feisty. And a kind and sweet rich business man who happens to be in love with that young bold women. They both are trouble for each other, but will she give him a chance and if yes then will a misunderstanding ruin their relationship?
(Can you guys please give me some idea of how to describe it in my story description I will be very thankful to you all) :heart:

“Trouble to say at least… a chance is given by the fiesty queen like she is to the rich bachelor with a smile that no one forgets. Is this the happy ending everyone is waiting for?”

Idk it may not be good… a beginning at least

1 Like

It’s actually pretty good :heart: Thanks for the help . And I’m expecting more people to response I want to see more suggestions but seriously I love your description :sparkles: thanks for responding, have a great day ahead.

1 Like

You too! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Do you have a title for the story yet? It could help me brainstorm a description for you!

1 Like

The title is “That Guy”.:heart:

1 Like

You a woman who stands up for herself and never gives a damn about others, other than herself and he a sweet billionaire who is selfless and cares about only others. will you be able to give your heart and will it be a happy ending or will it only cause destruction.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Hey, here is my try. :heartpulse::hugs:

A question though, can you explain the title to the storyline? :thinking:
(To give a little more info if that’s okay. Because I think it would help a little more to come up with a good story description.)

Bold & feisty is your second name.
Suddenly, you catch the attention of a rich man. Will this cause trouble in the future? Is he ‘that guy’ for you?

(Other options:
‘A troubled bae’ is the way to describe you(rself)

Suddenly, you cross paths with a rich man and now his eyes are on you.
Suddenly, a rich kind business man falls in love with you.

Will he steal your heart or will this end into trouble? )

I didn’t count the words, that’s why I have a few more options. :see_no_evil::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks for responding and I really like your idea :heart::heart::heart::heart:Thanks for the help the Girl MC is not selfish in the story but overall your description was amazing

1 Like

I was just trying to show the badass style

1 Like

I really like the first story description and the second one was a great help too but I guess I’ll do with the first description thank you so much for responding and for helping me and I really appreciate you and everyone who responded​:heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Makes sense, thank you Sofia💕

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptiosn. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.