Help Me With This Background Idea

Hm, I am still trying to picture/imagine a medieval training ground/camp background that knights use to have a tournament or fighting going on there. I don’t know what background to use, (ruins, big field with castle, etc) hm…help? Any help is good.

@FlowerGriefer
@CoraMae
@ShanniiWrites
@J.Miley
@amepisode
@fcukforcookies
@Problematic_Patrick
@AMagic

3 Likes

I’m using sims 4 background to get some ideas on how I can make a training ground/camp bg

1 Like

You can use a big field. I just wondering about the assets.

1 Like

The assets I’ll be getting from Pixabay.com, I can’t find any then I will make them, maybe using fences, sticks, etc.

1 Like

I like the idea of the big field :thinking: maybe use ropes/fences to section off different fighting areas and put in some benches/stands for spectators :nerd_face::tulip:

2 Likes

I’m trying to make you something, but U don’t know if you’ll like it :heart:

1 Like

I was also thinking about this one as an inspiration :sweat_smile:

But this is from The Sims Medival not the Sims 4 :kissing_heart:

Maybe a some kind of field in a forest?

2 Likes

Oh I like this idea. May try it sometime, but looks like someone is making you it now x

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

That looks outstanding, do you do request?

1 Like

I don’t do requests, because as a mother of three I cannot spent too much time doing something from what I have no benefits.

I share many backgrounds for free, but if anyone has a special wish, I can do commission :heart:

Wish my age I start to forget a lot :smiley: but I never forget good people and those who support me and help me on my way. I return them the way I can, by doing free backgrounds for them, when I see they need something.

And Lana is a special gem, who deserves much. I hope she stays that way :heart:

3 Likes

I wish the best for you and your kids, your backgrounds are amazing BTW :kiss:

2 Likes

ugh, having trouble getting to forums, hm, what’s going on?

1 Like

Ok, back, problem solved. Gasp! Love the background @CoraMae

1 Like

don’t stop @amepisode, CONTINUE! XD :100::raised_hands:

Thanks @FlowerGriefer! :heart_eyes::blush::100:

Thanks for the correction @Alexx.lapakka! lol Sims got a lot of stuff. XD :joy::100::raised_hands:

3 Likes

wish me luck on this one cause this WAS SLOWING ME DOWN. Like crazy XDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

You’re really talented at making backgrounds :sunglasses: You got this :+1::tulip:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s just picturing how I want it to look. Hm. :100::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::grin::thinking:

1 Like