Help me with this school script

Hey i need help with a school script

i want a posh school and hazel on campus site with other people then she walk inside with two freinds then they go into the school halway wich is also posh then hazel go into the locker then she see th ehead teacher giving people detension for being late then her and the same 2 freind sneekly walk into class and do the math equasionthen the teacher see he and confrunts about being late then 5 hours past and the last lesson is dance so she dance and tthen the lesson is finsh end of school day then her and her 1 of her freind goes into the 2 freind car and they go to the mall to shoping and go to get some 1 outfit out of 3 outfits
the outfit are for gems then they buy it using gems then the script stops

• List item

I can help, pm me.

thanks

what is pm

Private message

okay

done

Hey i need help with a school script

i want a posh school and hazel on campus site with other people then she walk inside with two freinds then they go into the school halway wich is also posh then hazel go into the locker then she see th ehead teacher giving people detension for being late then her and the same 2 freind sneekly walk into class and do the math equasionthen the teacher see he and confrunts about being late then 5 hours past and the last lesson is dance so she dance and tthen the lesson is finsh end of school day then her and her 1 of her freind goes into the 2 freind car and they go to the mall to shoping and go to get some 1 outfit out of 3 outfits

Are you looking for someone to code the whole thing for you…?

yes

I would look up writing groups/ editors on here or instagram. That scene could take hours to code depending on how many overlays, actions you want. There’s a lot of people who take commissions to do work like this :slight_smile:

ok

I can help you code but from next week

great

can some one do it Hey i need help with a school script

pls any codes need it urgantly]

i need help scripting it is like i cant do so pls help me

is it coding in general? or something else

coding and scripting

1, you might want to delete all your duplicate topics
2. if you search up Joseph Evans on youtube you’ll find tutorials of how to begin coding (:

1 Like