Help me with this school script

but i hav coded some thing and i cant to this peace should i tell you what it is

yeah if you tell me what is i might be able to help

1 Like

okay it is b=verry complicated and i don tknow how to code it here is the dtails

Hey i need help with a school script

i want a posh school and hazel on campus site with other people then she walk inside with two freinds then they go into the school halway wich is also posh then hazel go into the locker then she see th ehead teacher giving people detension for being late then her and the same 2 freind sneekly walk into class and do the math equasionthen the teacher see he and confrunts about being late then 5 hours past and the last lesson is dance so she dance and tthen the lesson is finsh end of school day then her and her 1 of her freind goes into the 2 freind car and they go to the mall to shoping and go to get some 1 outfit out of 3 outfits
the outfit are for gems then they buy it using gems then the script stops

i know no can help me it is too complacated

if you help me ill give you credit

okay so youā€™ll need to use spot directing example: @HAZEL walks to spot x y z in t

spot direct the teacher and students @TEACHER spot x y z
@ TEACHER starts ā€˜animationā€™

@HAZEL walks to spot x y a in T AND HAZEL starts ā€˜walk name animationā€™

TEACHER (animation)
dialogue here.

for the car scene youā€™ll need to use overlays and layering

youtube tutorials

Episode Limelight Tutorial 5 - PLACING CHARACTERS - YouTube

ANIMATING OVERLAYS - Episode Limelight Tutorial 11 - YouTube

GEM CHOICES - Episode Limelight Tutorial 12 - YouTube

1 Like

if you watch the majority of the tutorials in his playlist all of the things you need help with are covered in the basics (:

thanks

hey um how do i get other people to reviw my scrip so i can see if you like it

we cant see the physical script itself unless itā€™s duplicated into a google doc for example and then shared
but if itā€™s an unpublished story at the bottoms of your portal thereā€™ll be a link that you can share so people can play your story before itā€™s published. useful for people to check for coding errors

here is the linklink

click the link

blue one tell me if it good

itā€™s giving me an error, did you get the link from this part:

itā€™s the link shown at the bottom ^^

yes

here thry this

I see you on here a lot. I think you should look through the spot directing and advanced directing guides. I learned how to write by googling, looking through the guides, and watching Youtube. Youā€™ve been copy and pasting the same school script into multiple different topics, but what you want will take a lot of time to code. Also, it sounds like you donā€™t know how to code at all which might make it hard to finish your story even if someone does code this scene for you.

4 Likes

okay iā€™ve just viewed it and iā€™m going to be honest thereā€™s no plot and i had no idea what was going on. if you need help making a plot and starting your story you can always pm me. and as said above you do need to fully learn how to code before even thinking about going into writing a story (:

3 Likes

i will be completely honest with you, iā€™m very confused on what is going on in your story. iā€™m assuming you are new to coding, which is completely okay! weā€™ve all been there. however the grammar is not the greatest, and the layering and directing definitely could use some work, i saw that when the character was walking into the school the character was walking completely on different characters. and there is no zooms and barely any spot directing, joseph evans on youtube has amazing tutorials for beginners! and there is probably many more on there that can help you improve:))

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.