Help me write mexican characters

So, I’m currently writing my story and I have multiples Mexican characters in it, two of them are particularly important to the story, and I want try my best to give them justice and portray them in someway that isn’t offensive to anyone. So if you’re Mexican and you have the patience to help me out on this, I would really appreciate.
I’m gonna warm you in advance, my story is about criminals organizations, so yes these characters are criminals. I know this sounds so cliché, and I’m completely okay if you don’t feel comfortable with it, so this is the reason I’m telling you before. Anyways, it’s not me trying to be stereotypical, I hope you can understand that since my story is based on this topic, there’s no other way I can portray them. In the same way there will be Italian characters that are mafia members, I’m italian and I’m aware that not all Italians are mobster, but this is what my story is about so…I hope I’m being clear… :see_no_evil:
But still, I would like to avoid further mistakes about the Mexican culture or language with your help, if you’d like to. You can contact me here on the forum or on my Instagram account (@maggie.ravot.episode)
Thanks in advance for your time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m not Mexican but I may or may not be obsessed with their culture so I would love to help😇

1 Like

yea sure i can send you a post somebody made on instagram to help you out!

2 Likes

Yes, please that would be also helpful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: