Help my best friend!

Hey guys! So one of my best friends is making her own story that will be published mid janurary! It’s going to be great, but she really needs your help. Over three months ago, she asked someone to make her a cover, but that’s person never did, but since her stories only fifteen days away to bing published, she really needs a cover! Could anyone help out @sosobella13 by making her a small and large cover please? She’s the most is the kind and sweetest person ever, if I could make the cover for her, I would, but the thing is, I can’t make are covers. Please help your out!

1 Like

Is it drawn or edited

1 Like

I don’t think think she would mind, probably drawn but cause it’s so close to publish I understand that it being drawn can taking awhile, so depending on how fast the editor isn’t really, thanks for the fast reply :smiley:

1 Like

No Problem, I’m busy like crazy, but I can help

1 Like

Don’t feel pressured to do it, but if you can that’s awesome! Her ig is sophbella14, but you can also message her on forums, @sosobella13 and I’m sure she’s will send you through the details, thank you!

1 Like

@crazypopjess love ya girl thanks so much for doing this your the best mwah love ya :hearts:

1 Like