Help, My Character's Tattoo Doesn't Show Up

Hey guys!
I was working on my story and I was previewing it and noticed that my tattoo doesn’t show up on my female character.
I know on males you can have multiple tattoos, and this female has the wrist tattoo and the tribal chest tattoo.
Is that not allowed for females?

1 Like

go to the outfit where you have created it. You must see her there with all what is visible. I believe you cant combine tatoos the one for male you are fererring to is separate tatto which includes more “in one“ so technicly it is still just one tatoo.

1 Like

I am able to add several tattoos for the boys in episodes like the tribal arm sleeve and tribal chest tattoo.
When I go to the outfit both are visible

have you checked her in the outfit creation?

yes and both are visible

if you see it on her in the outfit creation than there is no reason to not see it in preview or app. How ever the spp glitches… sometime dome clothes do not apear and technicly tatoo is for script clothing… so maybe the glitch is the reason?

Half of my readers ware not seeing glasses on the main character…

1 Like

oh that’s really interesting.
Thank you so much for letting me know

Hey! I do face this at times. There are only certain tattoos that you can layer on. I tried only adding a chest tattoo with the large arm tribal tattoo, those can’t layer together.
Some of them tend to glitch, and you can’t preview them in your portal.

Try to avoid tattoos that are close to each other.

1 Like

I know those don’t work together, but I’m layering the wrist tattoo and the chest tattoo

1 Like

Usually in that case, it should be alright. Just ensure its visible once it is published :smile:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.