HELP - My game isn't loading

Hello. So for the last 3-4 days I wanted to play episode. But whenever I open the app it says this: (pic)

I need help. The only thing I do on my phone is scroll through instagram, watch videos and play episode. Thank you.

Have you sumbited a ticket?

No I didn’t. What does that do and how do I submit it?

Ah, I know. I can not submit it though, I don’t know the support ID.

Go to your app and click on settings your ID should be there

OMG this is what’s happening to me too And I only do the things you said you do as well AND I submitted a ticket But I didn’t put my ID CUZ I CAN’T GET INSIDE and if this don’t get fixed I’m afraid I will have to contact the Episode team by email

I can’t get into the game either so I can’t get my support ID. If you contact episode, please tell me what they told you.

Of course I will

Did your game worked ?

Something is interfering with you game being loaded, this happened to me before and i had a VPN on and all I had to do was turn it off and it worked

Same! I cant seem to open it, idk why
It loads for a second and its goes back to the home page

I tried that but didnt work

Ive had this problem for ages. I sent a ticket!
Pictures to show.
My episode works on every other internet connection.

Screenshot_20180517-185418|281x500

Same problem except when using data though I hope they’re going to fix it

It happens to me too, ever since we changed wifi and i emailed they emailed me something to try and recover it but it didn’t work… Its been months …

I have the same problem with the game when I used the game with the wifi net of my house, the worst thing is you only could play with mobile data is awful, please fix this bug with your server for this reason I never change my qualification in play store, this happened since December of last year.

Guys I think the problem is in the WiFi. My episode didn’t work on a trip, but when I got back home it worked again.

I’m still having this problem even I restart my modem and my phone three times, i can only play with my mobile data that it’s unacceptable, please help us