HELP! My Lil Muffin has grown into a man! 🥺

My lil muffy @Samuel has grown into a lil hunky man child and I’m not okay :joy::sob::pleading_face: so lets make a petition to stop him from growing up :sob::rofl::two_hearts:

Sam you know I love you :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Man child LMFAO

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ll try not to grow up anymore :heart::heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy::two_hearts: but your my lil man child :heart_eyes::joy: it’s okay I just feel like the short time we didn’t talk I missed so much :pleading_face::sob:

Also love how you completely skipped over me calling you hunky :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: Oh well can’t win em all :woman_shrugging:t3:

We must prepare him for war

1 Like

:weary::joy: nooo not my baby! :pleading_face::scream:

20th September he will be a naruto runner in the event " THEY Can’t stop us all - lets see em aliens in area 51"

2 Likes

:joy::joy::woman_facepalming:t3: honesty @Samuel might actually do that and even I can’t stop him from that… the boy does dumb things :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::two_hearts:

Its not dumb if he wants to get an alien girlfriend and Half Life 3

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy: are you trying to get an alien girlfriend? :thinking:

Yes. Then sell her for a big amount of cash - Half Life 3? I will keep that game till im alive xd

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3::joy: figures… welp good luck :woman_shrugging:t3: Hope it’s not the the T-Virus you unleash on the world :zombie:

circles… Your Samuel is infected now -

1 Like

:scream: don’t you dare my muffy isn’t infected…

He will be … eventually - War out.

1 Like

Nope sorry he’s not allowed I forbid it :relieved::joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

He might as well be.

• Oops.
1 Like

:hushed::joy: be what I have to protect him at all cost if the T Virus is in Area 51 he ain’t going and that’s that :rofl::relieved::nail_care:t3:

also hey!!! You remember me?! How’s your story coming along?!

1 Like

It’s part of the process of growing up, Kerri. You have to let him go.

How could I forget you, sunshine? It’s coming along great, thx for your help!

1 Like