Help my story reach 1000 reads! (Promotion and R4R welcome)

Hey everybody. I’m so excited to say that my very first story BROKEN has reached it’s 900 reader mark! I published this story late last year and I’m so thankful for the reads and great reviews I’ve gotten. I’m really anxious to hit my goal of 1k. Please check it out if you haven’t already. You can also promote your own stories here that are under 1k as well. (ONLY STORIES UNDER 1K) Also feel free to recommend someone else’s story that hasn’t yet reached 1k. Thanks and much love to you all!

MY STORY DETAILS:

Story Title: BROKEN
Author: Evie Love (@evieepisode101 on IG)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight

Description:
Ivy is a straight-forward girl with a tough attitude. After getting kicked out, she moves in with her cousin, Alisa, and gets to know her friends. What she didn’t count on is her hard exterior starting to soften when she meets Ryan. Ivy’s life has never been easy, but she continues to face her problems with a tough attitude. Built up pain and guilt causes her to spiral down the wrong path. Will moving out on her own be the end of her hardships? Will she continue to destroy everything and everyone around her? Can Blakely University’s “Golden Boy” spark a change? Or maybe he has a few dark secrets of his own… This story has romance, drama, humor and super likeable characters.

Total Episodes: 10

Link:

Cover:

5 Likes

My favorites/recommendations Under 1K

“Kotton Kandie” by @PrettyEri
“Stand by Me” by @ChaoticDreamz
“Too Much Baby Mama Drama” by @Lex2
“Living in the Moment” by @EmpressVanessa
“Just a Mess” by @EmpressVanessa
“The Princess Project” by @zen.zelee

5 Likes

Thank you, Evie. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting story! I’ll definitely check it out!

I recently discovered a story in the new stories section by Alecia C. called New Realities. It’s a really good story, but only has 54 reads. I really don’t want the author to get discouraged as this is their first story and it’s very good. It’s about a woman who wants to travel to alternative realities to escape the apocalyptic world she lives in now.

I just published a story a few days ago as well. It’s a re-upload of a story I wrote a while ago and that I really wasn’t into anymore. The characters and plot was very inconsistent, and, since it was my first story, I didn’t have all the experience I have with story writing now. I’m really excited about this new story though and it would be great if you could check it out!
It’s called Evil by Sarah S.
Description: After an accident rid her of memory, Gia Prince discovers a world of lies, love and betrayal. A dangerous organization, an impossible attraction, and shrouded mysteries await.
Genres: Action, Romance, Drama
There are only three episodes as of yet, but I’ve already written my plan for the next few chapters, so more should be out in the next couple weeks.
Here is the link:

Thanks for this opportunity and I look forward to checking out your story!

1 Like

Ahh you’re almost there girl!! Check out her story everyone, it really is amazing! :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, @evieepisode! :hugs::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey thanks! I’ve added them both to my favorites. I will check them out soon :slight_smile:

Awe thanks love :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi!
Can we do R4R?

My story…
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 9
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in their way? #mafiaworld
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Rose%26Sophia
Rose&Sophia.jpg1242×1541 1.1 MB

credit to: ellendrawings_(IG)
Open to anyone! RFR :wink:
DO let me know what you think! :wink:

2 Likes

Sure we can do r4r. I’ll start yours now and send screenshots when I’m done.

Just finished the first chapter and girl this is a great story! Definitely gonna continue reading and really hope you get to 1,000 reads soon!

1 Like

Thanks so much hun! I’m really glad you enjoyed it :grin:

Congrats on the milestone! I also love @PrettyEri "s story!

I am looking to share my story and also do a read for read if you are interestedStory_Title_eYk3_posterThumb_kQRpqu8U4d%20(1) ! . Currently, I have chapters published but I am willing to read as many chapters as we agree upon (I know it is typically 3).

Anyways, if you are interested in doing a read for read, here’s my info:

Story Title: Daizees
Author:KPZ
Chapters:8 (Season Finale)
Description: Tattoos, Friendships, Love, and Rock n Roll. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

Story genre: Dramedy
Style: Ink- limelight version in the works !

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll start yours now. 8 for 8 sound okay?

1 Like

That sounds great let’s do it! I just need to finish another chapter for another story and I will get started in yours!

1 Like

My story is also under 1000 reads! (It’s actually currently under 100, even, haha!)
I’d be willing to do a read for read with you, if you’re interested!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

Sure we can do a r4r.
3 for 3 sound okay?

1 Like

I actually only have 2 episodes published so far (3 will be published soon, pending background approvals). So is 2 for 2 okay?

1 Like