Help needed asap please!

I recently just got an iPhone.
I downloaded Episode and I tried to log into my account but it wasn’t working.:sob:
I googled it and they said I can’t use an android account on an iOS device or something like that.
I’m so confused.
PLEASE HELP😔

2 Likes

you might just have to start over and make a new account, maybe you can’t log into episode using ur andriod device on IOS

my sister used to have an andriod and switched to IOS and then she couldn’t log into her episode account anymore, so she had to start from scratch :((

were you in the progress of publishing any stories??

1 Like

Yes😔
Sadly I was
I still am😭
I had so many gems and passes and everything too😭
I guess I’ll have to create a new account.
Thank you so much🙂

1 Like

noooo ugh im sooo sorry :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

It hurts😭
But I’ll be fine☺️
Thanks for your help🤍🥲

1 Like

Hi! If you send a ticket to episode they might be able to help you retrieve your account (but not your reading progress). I suggest you try that

1 Like

Thank you🙂
How do I do that please?

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you so much​:white_heart::sob:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Okay!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You can’t transfer accounts between iOS and Android. It just ain’t gonna happen on Episode. Happened to me once lmao. The support ticket didn’t really help a whole lot tbh. I made a new account and informed everyone about it in the profile bio thing. So yea- Happens sometimes.

Side note, DAMN, YOU’RE LUCKY- Episode is still pretty good on iOS. On Android, we still don’t have the option to submit fanmail back yet! Bruh-

1 Like

Yes, so I was wondering why I could not send fan mails when I had my android. I thought it was just me!
Thanks for replying. :blush:

1 Like

I was able to transfer my account from android to IOS. I emailed myself my code and username and copy pasted it. It worked for me