HELP NEEDED enlarging memory error

So I tried to preview a scene from my story and it said error:enlarge memory or something, and it tells me to enlarge my memory but I don’t know how to do this, can anyone help please?

2 Likes

was any error in your script?

1 Like

No there weren’t any errors in my script, I just animated an overlay to loop that’s all

1 Like

hm, try refreshing it again. So, save it, come out of it, refresh the page, then go back to your script to preview it. :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll try that, Thanks for helping :blush:

1 Like

np. If it doesn’t work, submit a ticket to the team or check your overlay looping.

1 Like

So, I tried that, didn’t work. It says : either compile with MEMORY=X with X being higher than current memory and than it gives me two other options to enlarge memory. Any idea what tat means, or how do I submit a ticket to the team?? I’m kinda new with writing so I don’t know everything haha

1 Like

Hm, I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what that mean.

I think @Dara.Amarie might know. I will send a link for the submitting ticket to the team.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I won’t bother you any longer haha:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Send your script code just in case if @Dara.Amarie may need to see what maybe the problem with the overlays i guess.

1 Like

No nononononoonoono, lol. I replied to help, and I wanted to help, u didnt bother me. lol This is what I do. Help people, and I am that kind of person my mom raised me that way. I love it.

1 Like

Well girl, you are a great person, Love you xxx:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks. :fire: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like