Help Needed for a Title Name <3

Hey! I’m Tamara and I’m just starting out. I planned out a story I really wanted to write but I can’t figure out the “perfect” title. Here’s a quick summary of the story:

All your life, you’ve just felt so out of place, alone, and helpless. Your parents are always away, and you have to be under the supervision of your lazy, careless nanny all the time. What happens when you meet a cold-hearted stranger that isn’t how he seems? What secrets will you discover about your nanny? In the end, will you finally get what you’ve always wanted?

I have a few ideas but I didn’t think they were very great. (Alone, Isolated, On Her Own, On My Own)

What ideas do you have?

edit: add your insta! I love talking with you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A few ideas:

Sudden Changes
Until Now
Sweet Solitude
What Now
Unexpected Company

4 Likes

I have no idea, I do like unexpected company❤️

2 Likes

ooh these are really good, thanks! Do you mind dropping your insta so I can shout you out if I do use any of these? <3

(especially like Until Now/Sudden Changes haha)

1 Like

My Insta is @epy.bby_naereboot :heart::heart:

1 Like

true that one’s pretty good too! I love all of them haha

1 Like

tyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad I could help somewhat :joy: I literally have nothing better to do.

2 Likes

Same, staying inside the house all day is boring me​:joy::skull:

2 Likes

but like at the same time don’t wanna go back to school :crazy_face:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but going to school is what made me productive :joy: now I just eat n sleep and I’m lonely​:skull:

2 Likes

Expect the Unexpected
Change Brings Opportunities
Mystery of Change (or The Mystery of Change)

1 Like

I also love these haha mind dropping your insta in case I use any? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I thought of
Secrets At It’s Finest

1 Like

honestly same lol

Sure! @amphia.episode

1 Like

is Amphia your real name? If so, it’s so pretty! :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks! But no, haha. It would be cool. I just a name I made up and like to use.

1 Like

Gloom

Frigid

That’s all I can put for now :joy:

1 Like

thank you! In case I pick one of them can u drop your insta? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like