Help needed / offered

Hello!
I am a programmer, and an art student. I love telling stories and I want to collaborate with other people on an Episode story.
I find it difficult to do everything myself, as I get lost in the story sometimes.
So I would love to collaborate on a story. I can do Art scenes, overlays, coding and storywriting but I would love some help - or I could provide help myself on someone’s story!
I love historical adventures including romance but I am interested in everything.
Some of my favorite stories : Sherlock (BBC), Pirates of the Carabbean, any isekai manhua out there lately.
Stories I loved in Episode : The Ruby Tiara, The Renegades, Legacy (I red them in Ink style though)
And recently : Lexington (K&T), Black Magic and Clockwork Heart.
PM me if interested. Even if just to talk about ideas.
Good day to you, guys!

And here’s the link to my instagram with my art works : https://www.instagram.com/mt_scar/?hl=fr

9 Likes

This is amazing!!! Do you charge?? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t charge, no. I just really want to work on something exciting. :heart:

1 Like

If you’re interested you could check out my story Queer: Daisy http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552
And if you like it maybe I can request some art scenes?? :pleading_face::heart:

okay, just saying…

your. art. is. amazing. holy heck.

hey my story isn’t out but I’d love if you’d help me with some things your art is truly amazing I am surpass you charge honestly I hope to hear back have a lovely day :rose:

Thank you very much ! :relaxed:

1 Like

Alright, I’ll check it out. You can PM me with your requests,
I will tell you what I can do.

1 Like

ugh ur art is beautiful. i love drawing but everytime i pick up a pencil i just lose motivation because im like omg this is gonna be terrible ill just waste paper and then put my sketchbook away. basically i never let myself practice, so do u have any time for overcoming that because i LOVE to draw :confused:

2 Likes

@Asterkill I love your art! I would love to collab with someone on a story, I have an idea for one called ‘The Nightmare In My Mind’ (there is 1 chapter on the app but it’s not that good) Or anything in general to cowrite id love to do,

First, thank you!
Everyone has that problem (at the begining at least). But the more mistakes you do and the more you practice, the better you get. So pick up that pen, gurl ! And go drawing. Practice every day. You don’t have to be perfect. You don’t have to be practicing every second BUT you need to be patient, accept that you’re learning and PRACTICE. Enjoy the process. After some days, you’ll just say “Oh wow, I did improve. I never knew I could do that. Now I just gotta keep going.”
Don’t let your mind keep you from getting better. And don’t judge yourself for trying.
I hope I am being helpful and motivating. :pray: Because I meant it this way x)

1 Like

that looks amazing. be careful looking for a partner though, that you dont up with one who expect you to do evrything for them.

I myself would love corroboration with you, but I am not that good at working with people, so in the long run I think it would go bad. so good luck finding one.

I understand. Thanks a lot for your honesty. :relaxed:

1 Like

My partner is very interested in collaborating an Episode story with you! Do you have an Instagram account? We can talk it out in a group chat!

2 Likes

Your art is fantastic :heart_eyes: I’d love to collab

1 Like

Really? Yes I’d love to!!
My Instagram is @mt_scar
And here’s the link : https://www.instagram.com/mt_scar/?hl=fr 9

yesss “don’t judge yourself for trying” ur so right, i’ve been having the biggest urge to draw but i havent yet lol. tysm also, sorry for replying so late! kind of got bored of forums lol

1 Like