Help needed? Pls ty

Hello, Everyone today I’m looking for someone to code my episode story for me. If you’re interested it’s going to be INK. It’s called “Gaming Love” this story is based on two people that meet each other online and fell in love. Yeah they might live in different states and yes the age might be a little trouble but you can help who you love! If you’d be interested in helping me code my story please let me know ASAP. :grin: tysm
Ali

I would love to help. But its important that you do more because its your story. not the other persons. The other writer is meant to help you when you need help and give you suggestions. But i can help.

1 Like

By the sounds of it…it sound like you need a full time coder to do your story while you just feed ideas. I would suggest changing your title to In Need of a Writing Partner! so that you two can work together, but the way you’re describing it seems like it would be a job that they get payed…

3 Likes

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a coder. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.