Help Needed with Tappable Overlays

Can anyone write a tappable overlay minigame code for me… I tried writing it but, it shows an unspecified error

I would be grateful to anyone who helps me with this

Take out the “else”, there’s no else in a tappable minigame. Move down your first tappable option to the next line, so it looks like:
tappable
“BOTTLE OVERLAY” {
#script
}

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I tried fixing the error as per your instructions but still it shows as error…

there is actually “else” ( or any other non tappable choice) but only in the timmed tappable just to be precise ( but this minigame is not timed so the else shouldnt be there):relaxed:

1 Like

I hate this error which doest define what is wrong.:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: When you delete the tappable minigame do you still got error?

Just asking because I hvent noticed mistake so I wonder if the error istn elswhere.:thinking::thinking::woman_facepalming:

aldo to check if the coding of tappable is right you can change the word tappable for choice and add some narrator above it. if it will then look like a normal choice then the problem is not in the tappable minigame

1 Like

Try indenting all of your "NARR"s one more time so they turn blue. And is “FOOD EOVERLA” spelled correctly? It has to match whatever’s in your Art Catalogue, so f you spelled it “FOOD OVERLAY” when uploading you will have to fix that in your script.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.