Help (new writer) with Overlays

Hi, I am working on a wolf story right now and I would like to add wolf images in (to pretend the characters are turning into their wolf form) … I’m guessing you do something with overlays? (How would you make the overlays?) Do you know how would I do that?

1 Like

You have to add your own overlay, since Episode doesn’t have a wolf overlay.

STEPS:

• MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE OVERLAY TO BEGIN WITH. I SUGGEST EITHER ASKING SOMEONE TO MAKE AN OVERLAY, OR SEARCH A PNG IMAGE OF YOUR OVERLAY

• Go to the main page of your story, and in the top leftish corner, you’ll see something called “Art Catalog.” Go to Overlays, and around the topish of that page, there should be “All overlays,” with a drop-down menu.

• Click on that, then click on “My overlays”. There should be directions on how to add your custom overlay to your story. (Which can later be used in all future stories). If there aren’t directions, then there should be an “add button”, where you search and upload your overlay.

To learn how to animate / code in your overlays, I suggest visiting this article:

Hope this helped! If you need anything, feel free to ask me. :kissing_heart:

0 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Glad to know it helped! :wink:

0 Likes

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

archived #6
0 Likes