Help on a overlay and background both simple i think

This was flagged the first time so I changed some and hope it doesn’t get flagged again

IDEA IM GOING for is where she ups against the wall and he’s lifting her head by her neck or by her chin like the emote he’s doing in the ss and I need a leg overlay of hers and an arm overlay for when they cuddle I also want her leg to wrap around his side if possible in the wall scene can either be an overlay or background for the wall scene I need the leg and arm overlay separate ty. if you wanna read my story it’s in all caps the mafia angel I’m waiting on the overlays because I decided to change the whole plot so don’t read it quite yet till I have it on my profile or un till I make a wall announcement ty have a nice day:)
ALSO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN MAKE HIM SHIRTLESS LOL HIS TATTOOS ARE IN THIS SS ALSO HE HAS AN 8PACK
I would do the scenes my left but I failed to do so on all the 50 trys lol ALSO IF YOU COULD ADD YOUR OVERLAYS AND BACKGROUND THAT’LL BE GRATE
I’LL GIVE CREDIT TO

IF YOU NEED TO REACH ME MY NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT USER IS iccgepisode

1 Like

So what you’re asking for is an edited art scene? also

Is this the name of your story?? if so correct me if I’m wrong but I think you meant to put “Angel” instead?

2 Likes

I can do the arm and leg overlay I just need to know her skin tone

1 Like

oh ty lol

1 Like

and yes the art scene

ok the female skin tone is copper 3
and the male skin tone is rose 2

can you make an arm overlay for him as well
I got the skin tones for ya

Hii again

Summary

Please lemme know if you want me to change anything

I love them both ps did you see the other message about making him an arm overlay I can’t thank you for the amount I would like to lol

Gimme a sec

alright

An arm overlay for him right?

yes

Kk

If you need to reach me my user for Instagram for episode stuff is iccgepisode
SIDE NOTE I just made it the other week lol so I have no followers or post lol

Summary

Lemme know if u want me to change anything

amazing if you want you could try to make an overlay like her being up against the wall and him holding her head up by the neck or by the chin with her leg resting on his side and the arms can be one on his chest and one on his shoulder in the outfit she’s wearing in the ss and he can be shirtless with the pants on or he can keep the shirt on that he has in the ss all up to you I don’t really mind how longs it takes btw if you wanna make it (side profile btw) if you chose to

I’ll try but it might take a lil long

ok that’s fine let me know if you need any further description

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: