Help on customizing LIMELIGHT characters

So I’m trying to make my own customization script lol and I’m having so much trouble. I know I can always use @Dara.Amarie 's templates. But I really want to kind of challenge my self and I also have a certain way I want to make it. My main question is, how do I make a bunch of choices in one choice? Also, would any one like to private message me and work with me while we make the customization script? I promise I’ll give you credit.

This is what I have so far, its not much lol
    KAYLA (talk_gossip)

There will be limited customizing because I have a way i want her to look. Here ya go!

choice

"Face Shape" {

#DON'T FORGET FOR HAIR!!!

} "lip shape" {

#DON'T FORGET LIPS!!!

} "nose" {

#DON'T FORGET NOSE!!!!

} "eye shape" {

#DON'T FORGET EYE!!!

}

Hey, I can try helping you, it’s kinda hard to explain though :sweat_smile:

OK, I recommend u understand gotos and labels.

Thread here: Tara explains: Ifs, elses, gains, labels, gotos and the points system!

This command that they didn’t use to have but do now (OK, it’s been “new” for some time is: HOW TO: Use [shouldPaginate: YES] and God bless this command, it will help u soooooooo much when you’re making your own template :joy:

2 Likes

Warning though: making a template is a pain and time consuming. I only did it because I wanted all of the features and didn’t know about Dara before so I cried while creating & editing it.

2 Likes

omfg i luv u so much :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.