Help on gem choices

Does anyone know how to add a gem choice at the start so the reader can choose if they would like to watch the ad or skip the add before the episode ?? :two_hearts:

Hi, i’m pretty sure it’s automatically there for Episodes benefit and not the authors. So you won’t get the gems if people choose to skip, it will go to Episode.

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, can I just ask a question? I have two accounts. this one actually has a username and everything. but episode automatically logs me in the first account (on writers portal). for example, if I would want to log on forums with the 1st it would say that the account doesn’t exist. Do you maybe know how I could log into the website with this (2nd) account?

1 Like

Hello, that happened to me too. When you log in, you’ll see something that says : Enter your email.

You’re gonna wanna click that, and enter your email that you would use to log into your writers portal account or the account you want to log into.

Once you do that, you will get an email verification link that you will have to click and it will log you in.

Hopefully that helped you out.

PS. Make sure it’s a real email or else it won’t work

XOXO

-Cloudz

1 Like

I did that, when I wanted to log in under the community section. But what about the starting site? :heart:

1 Like

Basically the account I’m currently writing this comment from is the new account,but I can’t log in the writing portal with this one because it automatically logs me in the old one :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, it automatically logs you into the account you’re using right now on here or on the writers portal?

1 Like

Because if it does, are you able to log out?

1 Like

on writers portal it automatically logs me in my old account. but if I want to log with the old account here on the community section it says the email doesn’t even exist?

1 Like

I am able to log out. but when I want to log back in with google it logs me in the old one. it doesn’t give me an option with which account I want to log in

1 Like

Oh, okay, I see what you’re saying.

Maybe you could copy and past your email. If not, try to make a new account with the same exact email you want to log in with.

It might be a glitch or you made a mistake on your email.

If you go to the writers portal and you click your avatar, it should tell you your email on the bottom of your username. Try to copy and paste it.

1 Like

Thank you! So I should try creating the 3rd account with the same email I have for the one that doesn’t want to log out?

1 Like

Mhm! If that doesn’t work, I’d try contacting Episode. They know way more than I do LOL.

Hope It works!

xoxo

-Cloudz

1 Like

Honestly thank you so much for your help (Episode support didn’t help at all) ! I truly appreciate the effort.

2 Likes

It’s no biggie! That’s what I’m here for!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes