Help on script editor

so I need a bit of help on having readers choose there name and how do choices about the avatar if they want to change it?

First, please keep all Directing related questions in Directing Help & Tips..

To answer your question, you have the reader choose their name by typing in this code:

input What’s Your First Name?|What’s Your First Name?|Done(NAME)

And simply everytime you type [NAME] in your coding, the name that the reader typed will appear. Hope this helps!

thank you for the tip

do you know how I can let the readers change their avatar like faces, hair,eyes ext.

Click HERE for character customisation

sweet thanks guys:)

does anyone know how to make characters lie down in lime light script I have been trying to figure this out for so long and cant find it anywhere
the background is INT. PHILADELPHIA BEDROOM - DAY someone any one please help I have tried so hard but am completely lost the only help I can find is for ink and do not work for limelight

It is for the beginning of the script so there is no error I just don’t know how to do this

INT. PHILADELPHIA BEDROOM - DAY
@CHARACTER spot 0.955 413 382 AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop

INT. PHILADELPHIA BEDROOM - DAY
@CHARACTER spot 0.955 393 367 AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is idle_lay_awake_neutral_loop

1 Like

Thank you so much this is extremely helpful

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: