Help? Opening and closing eyes transition?

Hi, I was if anyone knows how to do that opening and closing eyes transition?

It’s an overlay you could use, I’ll send it to you :heart:

Thx

Can you send it to me to as well please.

@lanafrazer_episode

here are the bottom and top, with overlay animations you could bring them together and apart :heart:

6 Likes

oh wow, cool.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Could I also use them? :grinning:

1 Like

yes of course, it only took a minute to make :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: How should I credit you? :blush:

just my instagram, @epy.jadlyss :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

awesome.

1 Like

Oki, thank you :heart:

Hi! I have been looking for a way to do this effect as well, would it be okay if I used it too? I will be sure to credit you if I use it. How would you add in the overlay animations to bring them together and apart? Any help would be amazing!

1 Like

Of course you could!
Basically, to animate it…I just moved them to wherever I felt like looked natural.

@overlay EYE BOTTOM shifts to -14 -72 in 2 using easeout AND overlay EYE TOP shifts to 0 154 in 2 using easeout
@overlay EYE BOTTOM shifts to -28 -14 in 2 using easeout AND overlay EYE TOP shifts to -4 65 in 2 using easeout

MAKE SURE YOU PUT USING EASEOUT SO IT LOOKS LIKE A SMOOTH BLINK! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! this was so helpful! and would I just upload the overlay attached above to my backgrounds and overlays, and wait for approval from episode to use it?

1 Like

Yes! Just upload it as an overlay and soon episode will get back to you ;D

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll be sure to give that a try! Thank you so much again for all your help! :slight_smile:

You could use it before it’s approved though, but you cannot publish until it’s approved! And you’re welcome hun! :heart:

1 Like

Hey it doesn’t really work for me can you explanain to me what I need to do ? this is what I get ! don’t mind whats happening in the background I was trying to make it work in and though that I needed to make my characters grow