Help pick teams for my story!

So for my story, since it’s like a competition story… The “Audience” coughs the forums picks the team pairing for each challenge… I will share photos of each character in the competition and let you pair them. XD This will be fun to script.

The poses they’re in represents their personalities.

2 Likes

Tagging people:

@GiadeLynn123 @Danielle318 @Jubels @BellaButton1011 @Gabie1 @MissSarahG1

3 Likes

Pair 1
imageimage

Pair 2
imageimage

Pair 3
imageimage

Pair 4
imageimage

Pair 5

image image

pair 5 is so weird, idk. lol

Ooh, cool. Um how do I get them onto one thingy? Oh wait I think I know. So, do we choose the pairs or does the forums?

1 Like

People on the forums picks the pairs.

1 Like

I am emotionally CONFLICTED, writing this. Because someone has to be voted off each challenge and AGHH IM ATTACHED TO MY PRECIOUS BEBES.

1 Like

Pair One

Pair two

Pair Three

Pair Four

Pair Five

I paired them up with conflicting personality’s because I think it would be interesting to watch them try to get along (some are kinda similar because I ran out of clashing types)

3 Likes

Yeah, the other interesting thing is except for pairs one and five… It’s practically family pairs. Lol.

2 Likes

Plot twist they’re all related :shushing_face:

1 Like

I’ve so far decided to go for pair 1 by lanafrazer_episode
image image

And MG_789’s pair 1
image image

and lales pair
image image

my pair:
image image

And final pair by elimination:

3 Likes

LMFAO. Nah, but a reason I don’t want them all to be related pairing is because at the end of each challenge, there is a house vote pitted against the team that came last…

So say if your team 4 lost, the house would have to vote which family member they found better than the other and besides the royal family (the butter blonds xD) they all have good relationships… (Like I just feel like something so trivial could destroy the plot. .3.)

2 Likes

totally fine I was joking :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

image image

3 Likes

Lol sorry, I ramble alot.

1 Like

:open_mouth: THAT’D BE REALLY INTERESTING,
I can’t imagine what those two put together could do… most likely cause some kind of explosion. xD Welp, we dying.

2 Likes

@lale @MG_789 @lanafrazer_episode @BellaButton1011 Thankyou for the help now I need to ask if anyone is good at editing overlays… I need this one overlay fixed up (it’s related the pairing chose…) Avery is this : image and Annabello is : image and I need the overlay fixed to have averies hand holding the note.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to do that sorry
Anyway tag me when your story is out

2 Likes

Of course I will. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, (I think I used that right. I just put so this doesn’t get closed and so it moves up on my active list.)

2 Likes