Help plan my story with me! 2

I know I had a thread already about this, but I’ve decided to hold off on that story for next year. I’m going to focus on my main story that I’m making, but I need a little help… I don’t know which to choose… These polls ARE NOT public, people won’t see what you pick.

Info about the story

I’m not gonna say too much by saying a detailed description, because I don’t want to spoil it…

Earth was being destroyed, and a bunch of people got on huge spaceships. They only remember certain things from what happened, so the reader has to figure it out through the episodes.

I know that description is bad, I really wish I could go into detail… but I don’t want to spoil it. (Not the actual description)

How many episodes should be released when it comes out?

0 voters

How many LL’s? You can make them friends, enemies, neutral or have a romantic relationship with them as well. It will depend on your points.

0 voters

Should there be mini-games? I was gonna make some mini-games, but I want to know if readers would like that.

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Would you rather have choices matter? Or have multiple choices that don’t affect the story?

• Choices matter
  • Multiple choices that don’t affect the story
  • A mixture of both

0 voters

Should there be supernatural beings? Aliens and such

• Yes!
  • No.

0 voters

I think that’s all for now!

My last thread

Help plan my story with me! 😁

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.