Help please! <3

You can write story on Google doc

I have written a manuscript already

A short story

It’s just, I’m too scared to publish on the app… I tried in the past with lots of different stories and because of lack of confidence and support I never completed them

1 Like

Same to me write story hard with code.

My friend has been helping me gain confidence by writing an old story that only she can now get into, to prove to me that I am a good writer

I just don’t feel like I get support from anybody on here or IG to let me know that I am good at writing therefore I don’t finish writing my story

1 Like

We need real help on story and code we need more support on it

My friend helped me code

I just don’t want to publish anything because I know I’ll get abuse or I’ll get little support

1 Like

You can do story don’t give up on your story ok .I have good idea me and you we write story together. More easy for you.can talk about the story.

You get more support on your story.

I’v Actually just started writing two stories on my new profile

I don’t know if IG is easier

1 Like

I one good friend she will help you get more support on your story and code @JemU776

I don’t know who that is

I only have one good friend too @EpisodeHoneyy

1 Like

My IG is @mafiastar.episode

1 Like

I am going to help you .with your story I got other friends help me with my code

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

I write my story on my doc and let her put the code on my doc.

Thanks for the tag, it’s great to her she has a support system, that’s always nice, even if it’s just one person, it’s the best feeling ever :heart:

1 Like

And tag my friend to help you out .

I’m too scared :worried:

1 Like

You welcome she need me and need more help on code and story