Help please? i want to be really good

Hello i am working on two stories and i want to make sure i am really good at these stories but i want to make sure i am doing REALLY good so i need someone who could help me, but also proofread and i need to be able to trust you.

5 Likes

I can be a beta reader if you want. It’s easy for me to spot spelling mistakes / criticism? :wink:

1 Like

I can proof-read it for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi I can give you honest feedback about the feening from the story and general writers quality - I am aiming for that it feels real and make sence…I will not hep you with grammar, because English is not mine native language and I wiůl let you know about script improvement which will come to my mind …or script erorrs I wil notice. I aim on what can be improvved so I do not write long stories about how good it is but longer about what you might improve. I am honest, not brutal but honest.:slight_smile:

We cand do R4R I myself am also writing mine first story and it is not easy to get honest feedback.

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for beta-readers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.