Help please ๐Ÿ˜˜ much needed please

Hi just wondering I really want my MC to kneel without talking I thought I could deal with it and just put a disclaimer but it bothering me so much :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so please tell me if I can make my MC talk when kneeling but only when the MC is actually talking because when sheโ€™s talking to the other characters she still looks as if sheโ€™s talking :eyes: does that even make sense?

1 Like

In limelight, there isnโ€™t a way to make the character kneel without talking (yet) but I suppose if you use tinker_kneel_neutral_lop that could sort of work.

1 Like

I donโ€™t know if this trick will work but, please hear me out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can zoom on the screen and at the same time let your character walks to the given spot but, make the MC walk to spot near the floor (if you understand what I mean) while crying or idle animation but, if you need an animation with kneeling whithout talking I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s one. :pensive: let me know if this helped :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.