HELP PLEASE VOTE: Which Story Should I Do?

opinion
community
general
poll-of-the-week
suggestion

I’m sorry for using the forums SO much but It’s the only place I can get some good story advice! :joy:
But here are the stories:

1. A woman that had a miscarriage finds her videos she filmed during her pregnancy and watches them. To prevent self-harm, she makes after videos to cope with her passed-away unborn baby.
Drama

2. Laila is now free from prison to help her father on a criminal job, she insist on working alone but is forced to work with her ex-friend “Shade”.
Action/Romance

3. MC was taken into trafficking, during her experience she loses hope until MC’s baby is born (due to rape). It gives her a new light of hope, to escape.
Thriller/Drama

4. A former honor-roll student, now a infamous gang leader due to a tragic event in their life, is being convinced by an undercover cop to leave the gang and live a normal life. MC is hurt and betrayed, and is loyal to the gang, but contemplating about leaving.
Action/Drama

5. A Narrator documents the REAL side of high school students. Why a mean girl acts the way she is, bad boys act they way they do, why jocks act like (Well, however they act like), why bullies bully, etc. The story puts perspective into background characters instead of the underdog main character.
Drama

6. A teenager dealing with poverty, bullies, abandonment issues, and sexual assault; turns to the church, she meets the pastor’s son, befriends him, and gets some help from him in her time of need.
Romance/Drama

7. Fourteen year-old rebel is sent to boarding school for being expelled from her previous public school. MC meets other troubled teens and causes all types of trouble.
Drama/Comedy

8. MC discovers her old diary but weirdly, can’t remember when she wrote in it. After reading it she finds out (she was being either, abused or experimented or both). Trying to discover what happened, she finds pieces to the puzzle and confronts people apart of the whole situation.
Fantasy/Mystery/Drama

9. A baby is snatched from her mother’s arms to be experimented and tested on. She never knew she was used to be a test subject and now that she does, she tries to destroy the scientist and while she does- she finds other test subjects.
Drama/Fantasy/Action

10. A woman in a mental asylum tells her story but MC doesn’t believe her, how wrong MC was and now MC & others are paying the price.
Fantasy/Thriller/Horror

11. A girl with schizophrenia has a friend (whom is in her head) to help her deal with mental illness and many other problems that comes with it.
Drama

12. Classic story when people come over to a dinner party and get murder. Crazy twist though, the murderer is the haunted spirit in the mansion.
Mystery/Drama

13. MC is happily engaged, until a letter is put on her doorstep convincing MC not to marry their fiance.
Romance/Drama/Mystery

14. Winnie meets a girl that came from Dominican Republic and falls in love with her, they make music together and connect on deeper level. Problems rock their world such as: Mental illness, costed, homophobia, and bullies from high-school.
Romance/Drama

Thank you for reading all that, please try to give me your top three favorite stories. Give me honest criticism. Also if you want to use these story ideas please ask me, DO NOT steal my story ideas this took me a lot of courage to put my ideas on the forums just ask. Thank you :heart_eyes:!!

0 voters

5. A Narrator documents the REAL side of high school students. Why a mean girl acts the way she is, bad boys act they way they do, why jocks act like (Well, however they act like), why bullies bully, etc. The story puts perspective into background characters instead of the underdog main character.
Drama

6. A teenager dealing with poverty, bullies, abandonment issues, and sexual assault; turns to the church, she meets the pastor’s son, befriends him, and gets some help from him in her time of need.
Romance/Drama

8. MC discovers her old diary but weirdly, can’t remember when she wrote in it. After reading it she finds out (she was being either, abused or experimented or both). Trying to discover what happened, she finds pieces to the puzzle and confronts people apart of the whole situation.
Fantasy/Mystery/Drama

I like the sound of these three, they are really good storylines,
and I would definitely read them if I saw them while browsing episode.

I like #6 but be careful putting all of your ideas on here, people have easy access to steal them.

I know and it makes me SUPER paranoid, and I already have trust issues. If somebody wants a story idea from me, they need to ask me. Who knows, I probably won’t say no.

I voted for numbers 8, 9 and 10 but I love #8. I would almost definitely read that.

I like #6, #13, and #8 :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to see many votes and opinions about the story ideas, I think I’ll leave the poll up for about a week or so and announce which story I’ll do :thinking: thank you to those that voted and gave opinions!

Omg!!! They are all so good… I think you should eventually write al of them… :grin:

I’m hoping too, but I need to focus on one story at a time because I have horrible attention span :sweat_smile:!

I think number 1 would be helpful to people who may have recently lost a baby and it would show the reality that people live with. Number 5 would be a very interesting perspective and help high school students understand what’s going on around them. I really like your ideas.

Thank you!

Me too… lol but I did but in my faves in your poll…

Thanks Chay!! :grin: what were your favorites? And why?

4,5,6,8 & 14!!!
#4 because it’s a different kind of gang story… and sounds interesting
#5 because it’s about bullying and I have been bullied
#6 because it deals with a lot and seems really dramatic
#8 because I love mysteries
#14 because it sounds super interesting as well… :grin::grin::grin::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I’m awkward and don’t explain things well sorry

This portrays the mother how she has to deal with her baby loss, some people undergoes depression because they lost a baby that didn’t even come into this world…But this women didn’t goes at the path of depression but choose to enjoy the memories that she had of her and the baby during her pregnancy…And gets a way to even cope with them its really something that you can’t see much often in the society where I live some women commit suicide because they lost there baby…

Well there aren’t many stories out there that portrays the MC being poor, and have abandonment issues as far as I know…Many stories have there MC to be super rich and are having family problem but gets a way to deal with it…And if MC isn’t rich so the boy is super duper rich and can afford everything in the world…So, I would love to read a story in which neither of them are super rich but are normal citizens that are friends and the boy helps her with something but by being her side falls in love with her…a slow burn romance is important in it…otherwise it will mess the plot…

I am a sucker for good fantasy stories I love fantasy and this plot sounds very interesting… she doesn’t remember when she wrote the diary but if she didn’t wrote this who did???Creepy but sends shivers down the spine if used more powerful and effecting words…

I would love to read these stories…
And if you need opinion on any other of these stories or any other just ask me…
I would be happy to help.

Hope my opinion helps you…
~S.Dsana~

Thank you for taking the time to type all this! This helps me so much, is it okay if I tell you my thought process in those three?

Sure!!

Hey @QueenMiracle!

Wow, you’ve got some brilliant ideas! I voted for #5, #8, #12, and #13, but I’m a sucker for suspense so I found #8 and #13 to be personal favorites.

Let me know which story you finally decide to write. I’d love to read it!

Good luck! xx

I’d love to see a mix of #1 and #9 :blush: