<Help, please!>

Guys, i need help ASAP! When i try to preview my story on the portal previewer it shows this:

I need to update tomorrow and I can’t solve this problem. What do i do?

ohmigod…It’s just the same thing over and over again. Uh…did you try restarting your browser? I know that seems kinda obvious, but…if that doesn’t work, I’d try (if it isn’t too much of a problem to do so) to delete cookies and wipe your history.

I’ve never seen that before, but that’s what I’d try first.

If you can’t erase your cookies and history or would prefer not to, I would try to re open that page a couple different ways. In a new tab, refresh, close and reopen, copy paste URL, etc.

If none of that works, restart your computer if it isn’t too much hassle.

1 Like

You should send a ticket to Pocket Gems, or you can change your browse. I use a Macbook and my previewer doesn’t work on Google Chrome, I have to use Safari.

1 Like

Also, check if you don’t have any errors in the script.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion but it didn’t work. I tried almost everything and nothing worked

1 Like

Can you preview it on your phone?

1 Like

If I can’t fix it other way i will send them a ticket thanks

I don’t have mistakes

When I was constantly getting that one error message about the node that can’t be shown or something weird like that, I’d continue writing like normal by previewing solely on my phone. It was only a little irritating because I’d have to type out things like

@speechbubble is x y at z% or whatever it was

BUT the awesome thing about that is that I memorized a lot of those commands and memorized a lot of stuff I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

So if you can preview from your phone, that’s the best solution I can come up with while you’re waiting for a solution or epiphany.

1 Like

This is what happened when i tried to:

Do you know what it means?

It means you’ve got an error in your script with the overlay LOLLA,

Could you show me your script, I could see where you went wrong :thinking:

1 Like

have you added the overlay LOLLA to the stage before adding codes for it?

I don’t know where the mistake is. It looks all good to me🤷🏼‍♀️

What do you mean by stage?

Take a screenshot of it :slight_smile:

Indeed. BEFORE writing in the script where you animate LOLLA, type in

&overlay LOLLA create
&overlay LOLLA opacity 1 in 0

1 Like

I did

Line 115,
it needs to be like this
@overlay LOLLA create
@overlay LOLLA opacity 1 in 0
@overlay LOLLA shifts to 0 0
@overlay LOLLA scales to 1.000 1.000

From there, it’ll create the overlay for you to scale it and shift it to wherever you want.

2 Likes