Help plz if u are reading this

HELP ME PLEASE!So, basically i want to restore my info from my phone Android, to my tablet that is also android.I couldnt cause i needed to update the app in my phone and it doesnt allow me.I remmeber a while ago you could update episode on here i just dont remmeber!!

Is it not letting you in the app?

Its letting me, but i wanna go on my account

1 Like

It showed my password and username from my old account but it didnt show the stuff from it but its ok im gonna install it from my other tablet since i figured out that i dont have enough memory since i have loads of games!:smiley:

1 Like

Moved this to Episode Fan Community since it’s not about story creation. @Mihaela, if you’re having an issues with logging in, you can always submit a help ticket and ask the support team, they’d be happy to help you! :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

sorry i didnt know what topic to put it in and usually help tickets take pretty long

1 Like

No worries, we all do it from time to time. :wink:

It depends; sometimes it can be answered that day, while other times it may be two or three days before there’s a response. :grin: