Help promoting story?

Hello–I uploaded a new story a little over a month ago, and it hasn’t done very well. I don’t have many reads, and most of them are from R4Rs or unexpected reading lists. I’m really proud of this story, and I want to be able to reach more people. I also would really like to continue it, but it feels like a waste of time if no one is reading it. I was wondering if anyone had good advice for promoting stories, or if you would be willing to help me promote it? Either way, it would be hugely appreciated.

Here are my story details:

Story title: City of Ash

Genre: Romance
Subgenres: Fantasy, Adventure

Story description: He’s a bounty hunter. She was his target. When they team up to take down the city’s tyrants, will they be able to take down the walls between them? Or will their past destroy them?

:dagger: Enemies to lovers
:dagger: Bounty hunters
:dagger: CC
:dagger: LL
:dagger: Point system
:dagger: Choices that matter

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: UL: City of Ash

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

3 Likes

Something’s that help is
R4r’s
G4G’s
Story reviews
Giving updates and promoting it here or on insta if u have one
Do give aways for hitting smth and add reading ur story as a extra entries or 2 for _ episodes they read

1 Like

Girl you have a whole other story with 164,000 reads….girl stop. You’re not a new writer, just keep updating the story yo

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t even know that based on what I read.

I didn’t claim to be a new writer. One successful story doesn’t guarantee success in all future stories.

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to trick anyone…all I said was that I published a story that wasn’t doing well. Having one successful story doesn’t change that fact.

1 Like

Thank you! I haven’t tried giveaways yet–definitely something I’ll consider. I tried to get my story reviewed, but every group I went to on Insta had their reviews closed…where do you generally go for story reviews?

hey
I’d like a story review

I don’t have the biggest following yet, as I’ve just started out on Instagram, but I’d be happy to give your story a read and promote it! Let me know if that interests you! : )

Yes it doesss!!
It would mean a lot!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll get to it as soon as possible. : D

Edit: My Insta is @aromaticcerise (the same as this very account)!

This is understandable. I would try promoting it more through shout-outs and reviews.

1 Like

I recommend epi.talent on insta

1 Like

Thanks! Where do you generally go for shout-outs and reviews?

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll check them out : )

1 Like

I’d recommend @fantasy.epi

1 Like

There are many groups and accounts on Instagram I go to, I recommend club.epi, episode.baddies, fantasy.epi, etc.

1 Like

Thank you!! Just submitted a request : )

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look into them : )

1 Like

You’re welcome! :blue_heart:

1 Like