Help provided here!

Hey! Does anyone have any questions for scripting, or need any help/ideas?
Just tell me them on here! I’ll try my best to help. :wink:

1 Like

Hi I’m back because something else has gone wrong. I hope you know what to do.

Guess who’s back. Back again :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, I have a question: how to animate a packed classroom? I’m thinking about 25 people in class

Haha! So - first, there should be a space on the background after the EXT. So, it would be EXT. EARTH - NIGHT
Next, the effect isn’t scripted correctly. It should look like this:
EXT. EARTH - NIGHT with effect HARD RAIN
Hope this helped!

1 Like

So, make those 25 characters. Name them things like: Extra1, Extra2, Extra3 etc.
Next, use a desk overlay in the scene, and add it to layer 1 or 2 in the correct position (where the background desk would be).
Use the sit animation for the characters, and spot direct them into the correct places in the correct zones.
Pan from zone 1 to zone 3, and back to zone 1.
It could look like this:
INT. CLASSROOM - DAY with DESK
&overlay DESK shifts to layer 1
&CHARACTER spot # in zone 1
&CHARACTER spot # in zone 2
@CHARACTER spot # in zone 3
etc.
Also, at the end of placing the characters, put an @ before the character to indicate that that is the end of the simultaneous commands.

1 Like

Hi. I have a quetion. I’m new but anyway. How do I get my character to lay in or on a bed?

THANK YOU!!!* :grin:

savannah.episode

June 6

So, make those 25 characters. Name them things like: Extra1, Extra2, Extra3 etc.

Next, use a desk overlay in the scene, and add it to layer 1 or 2 in the correct position (where the background desk would be).

Use the sit animation for the characters, and spot direct them into the correct places in the correct zones.

Pan from zone 1 to zone 3, and back to zone 1.

It could look like this:

INT. CLASSROOM - DAY with DESK

&overlay DESK shifts to layer 1

&CHARACTER spot # in zone 1

&CHARACTER spot # in zone 2

@CHARACTER spot # in zone 3

etc.

Also, at the end of placing the characters, put an @ before the character to indicate that that is the end of the simultaneous commands.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

TheGoodOne

June 6

Yes, I have a question: how to animate a packed classroom? I’m thinking about 25 people in class

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-------- Oprindelig meddelelse --------

You get them to do a lying down animation, for example idle_lay_awake_neutral_loop, In the art catalog, on the animations section, search ‘lay’ and you can preview lying down animations.
Next, make the narrator say pause.
Spot direct it on a mobile device - if you don’t know how to do this, watch Joseph Evans’s Spot Directing tutorial on YouTube.

The script should appear something like:

BACKGROUND
&CHARACTER is ANIMATION (example: idle_lay_awake_neutral_loop
@CHARACTER spot …

& makes the command happen at the same time.
@ either finishes the & command, or if put after another @ command, happens after the other command.

Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it:grin:

Anytime! I’m always here. :blush:

1 Like

so just to be absolutely clear: how would you animate a classroom with the INT. CLASSROOM DAY - FRONT background?

Do you mean the INT. CLASSROOM FRONT - DAY background?

is there an app I can use to create a cover for my story that’s not too complicated as I’ve looked and looked and looked at people who can do the covers and it keeps coming up blank my story has been published but it’s not finished and I really need a cover if this shouldn’t go here please point me in the right direction

Yep, that’s it.

Ah, okay. There may be a desk overlay for that particular classroom, so you’d need to add that to the correct area in layer 1 or 2, and zoom on it so that you don’t have to bother with loads of other desks, and then direct the characters.

Well, what I’d do is create a new story on a custom white background and direct your characters to make them do whatever pose you like. the, screenshot it and use the app MagicEraser (I think) and erase the white background sections. After that, find a background that you like, blur it using a blurring app and use Adobe draw to put the background & the characters together. I’ll do that tutorial later, on my YouTube :slight_smile:

I’m using my mobile phone would the app store have that app?

So it’d be enough with just a few characters?

Yeah!