Help Removing a Car Overlay's Window & Making a Window

I want to make a window rolling down. I’d like to get the 2 car overlays below without windows and also get the back seat window overlay by itself.

I tried using remove.bg and IbisPaint, but it hasn’t worked out.

Any websites or techniques I could try? Or could anyone help me do it? Much thanks in advance.

Well, you can erase it manually in photo editing apps like photoshop and gimp, but did you try remove. bg the AI removing feature?

I might be too technologically challenged lol because I can’t locate the AI feature. I don’t think remove.bg will work with that feature since there is a black car seat right behind the window so I just want that grey-ish window color as an overlay.

The other overlay has just the window, but I need to remove the window from both cars.

I haven’t tried those ones so thank you for the suggestion! I do think doing it manually would be similar to doing it on an art app, which I did with IbisPaint. I also just tried PixIr, which is a photo editor I am more familiar with. I couldn’t separate the grey-ish window color from the black car seat, so I can’t make the overlay.

I’m a very beginner digital artist. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I use pixrl too, but for editing I like procreate.

If it’s not too much to ask - can you tell me what exactly you want to remove from both pics?

I want to remove the back-seat window only (not the car seat right behind the window). Then, I want to create a back seat window overlay, so essentially the grey-ish color.

^ It’s hard to see the window with the white background, but you can see the grey-color that makes up the window when the background is black.

1 Like

Okay,
From the 2nd car I removed the window AND made the window as ov.

Working on the second one.

1 Like

Omg wow! Thank you so much. This is really incredible. I was so stumped. If you don’t mind, could you tell me how you did it please?

1 Like

And the second car:
Window and back seat without it.

1 Like

The first one was easy - in procreate I just erased the window, then erased the car.

Second one was a bit harder. Erased the window and renewed the backseat color. Then drew the window and lowered opacity. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you ever need tips or help with art, I would love to help! Been drawing since 2021. 🩶🩶🩶

Ohh they weren’t right on top of each other?

Wow thanks for all your work!

Thank you for your offer, too. I appreciate it so, so much.

1 Like

Nope, First deleted the window, saved it, then returned to the start position where it wasn’t deleted and then deleted the car : )

And of course! 🩶🩶🩶

1 Like