HELP! Rotating Overlay!

Hi, I know this topic has been created before, but I read through those threads and they didn’t help me for some reason. Maybe I just didn’t understand. But, I’m trying to rotate my overlay in the center of the screen, and I’ve written…

@overlay PENTAGRAM create
@overlay PENTAGRAM shifts to 13 180 in 0 in zone 1
@overlay PENTAGRAM scales to 1.000 1.000 in 0
@overlay PENTAGRAM opacity 1 in 0
@overlay PENTAGRAM rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 3

But, the overlay moves somewhere else on the screen! I read one thread where someone said something about resizing the overlay and I did. It’s size is 230x230, but it still does the same thing and the overlay is centered … idk what to do!

Help, pls!

Try playing around with the rotates and anchors number. So something like rotates 200 at anchor point 1 1…you have to keep playing with the numbers until you get it.

I’ll try playing around with it some more, but the issue is my overlay doesn’t have a whole lot of blank space around it. It’s literally a little square. So, when I change the anchor point to 0 0 or 1 1 the entire overlay moves offscreen.

Maybe that’s the problem? Cause the overlay doesn’t have a whole lot of blank space?

What I do is rotate the overlay and find the co-ordinates for when it’s in the spot fully rotated, so when you do the rotating command you shift it at the same time

im so sorry if that makes no sense I suck at explaining things

That happens to me as well, so, I just do what I wrote above and play with the numbers, the size, etc. until I get it. Have you also tried the easein easeout with it?

You make sense, but the whole overlays thing is confusing all it’s own.

Yeah they take a while to understand and get a hang of

No, I understand what you’re saying. Is there anyway to rotate and shift at the same time without the overlay popping up and then moving? Like I tried to do…

@overlay PENTAGRAM shifts to ---- and overlay PENTAGRAM rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 3

But, the overlay popped up in the wrong spot and then immediately shifted to the new spot…

Nvm, I think I answered my own question. I think I got it…

Thank you guys!!!

Closed: Marked as solved. Thanks! :v: