Help save homeless dogs!

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post this on here but here goes :sweat_smile:

For a while me and my family have been thinking and working out the funding to help stray dogs in Malaysia (where we live) from being shot and to give them a loving and caring home provided by me and my family. We have worked out how much it would cost to start it up and I am desperate for your guys help to save these dogs. All of them are so skinny and frail and it is so upsetting to see them starving and exhausted from the heat that reaches an average of 30•C each day.

If you can help me by donating a little bit to the cause I will be so grateful.

Pm if you have any questions or post them below.

This post will probably be taken down but it’s worth a shot to help save these dogs.

The link to the just giving/ go fund me account is

Please help me out or even share this to anyone who can.

WE CAN ALL HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

11 Likes

Sorry I can’t help, because I’m helping to the pound animals in my town, so they could be saved, and I know how sad it is to see animals in a horrible situation like this, and I wanted to say you’re doing a really nice thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: I’m actually really jelous to you because your parents also does this and my parents are soooo against me helping pounds and animals :sweat::sweat: But good luck, I believe there are good people who will help :heart::sparkling_heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’ll try

1 Like

Thank you so much and say hi to all this little doggos for me :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this is not related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

For a while me and my family have been thinking and working out the funding to help stray dogs in Malaysia (where we live) from being shot and to give them a loving and caring home provided by me and my family. We have worked out how much it would cost to start it up and I am desperate for your guys help to save these dogs. All of them are so skinny and frail and it is so upsetting to see them starving and exhausted from the heat that reaches an average of 30•C each day.

If you can help me by donating a little bit to the cause I will be so grateful.

Pm if you have any questions or post them below.

WE CAN ALL HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

9 Likes

I’m sorry, if I could i would donate, but I can’t. :persevere:

But I really hope you make a difference and can help stray dogs!

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi @BB.Baby :wave:

Wow! What a great cause :smiley: I fully support this and thanks for sharing it with the rest of the community :+1: :heavy_heart_exclamation: I went ahead and moved it to the General Chat subforum as this is not an Episode related thread. Thanks and keep up the great work saving these adorable doggos in need of love and a home!

5 Likes

Aww, I would love to donate but I can’t… I’m sorry! I’ll spread it around though! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump!

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Guys please share to help me get some donations :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.