Help scripting tappables please

Hello, if someone could possibly help me understand how to gain while using tappables please? I don’t have an error in my script, but when I play the episode, no matter what it always takes me to the label “all_done”. I’m trying to do it where to go to “all_done” they have to tap through all the tappables, and if the didn’t then it’ll automatically take them back to tap the others. I’m not sure if that’s a thing, but if so, I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.

You don’t need to write if (gain) you just write the name of the gain

1 Like

And you didn’t post the tappables

This fixed my problem. Thank you so much. But now I have another issue, even if I gain all of my tappables, it doesn’t take me to my “all_done” label. Is it because I put all the possible “if” statements in each tappable?

@amik is there any way you could help me with another issue I have please? I didn’t want to start another question.

sure, what is it?

Thank you, so my question is how come my script is now looping? Like it wont go to my label that I have for “the end” after I gain all three tappables.

I think you should use a point system for this. Once the reader has a certain number of points, they can move on. Using gains probably won’t work well for this situation.

Okay, thank you. And I can use the point system within my tappable?

Probably, but I’m not 100% sure

Okay, thank you, thank you so much again. :slight_smile:

No problem :grin:

Just wanted to let you know the point system worked perfectly. All my problems are solved and I’m crying tears of joy right now lol. Thank you so much again.

No problem :+1: glad it helped :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.